Wednesday, November 17, 2010

words/phrases that should be used more

Some words just aren't used as much as they should be. Examples:

Drat

Frack or Frickitty Frack

This is the worst thing that could have ever happened ("Clickitty clack, frickitty frack, this is the worst thing that could have ever happened")

Geronimo!

Knickerbockers ("Ya won't need yer knickerbockers cuz we're goin' to the swimmin' hole!" or "Don't get your knickerbockers in a bunch.")

Booger ("Oh booger. I can't find my knickerbockers anywhere.")

Biffy ("I need to take a poop, where is the Biffy? I hope I can get my knickerbockers down in time.")

Gidget ("My roommate Kathryn is a gay midget. She is a Gidget.")

Gaysian ("My roommate Kathryn has a gay, asian friend. She is a Gaysian.")

Spiffy (I am feeling really good right now. So good, in fact, one may say I am feeling spiffy.")

Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Golly Wolly ("golly wolly, those new knickerbockers of yours sure look neato!")

    ReplyDelete