Thursday, November 25, 2010

It is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for stuff



















I am thankful for having limbs.
I am thankful for friends who are weird too.
I am thankful for opposable thumbs.
I am thankful for a family that I love.
I am thankful for stuffing my face til I puke.
I am thankful for my dog, Tucker, and my cat, Sgt. Pepper.
I am thankful for having no responsibilities for a few days.
I am thankful for when I fart in public and nobody notices.
I am thankful for music while I run or do homework.
I am thankful for the ability to see, hear, feel, speak, and smell.
I am thankful for other humans.
I am thankful for awkward silences only occurring occasionally.
I am thankful for being birthed.
I am thankful for having freaks for roommates.
I am thankful for my track team.
I am thankful for life and the world.
I am thankful for documentaries about natural disasters and prisons.
I am thankful for eyelids.

1 comment: