Monday, November 29, 2010

Exam and Creepy Guy Picture

Today I had an exam. First day back from Thanksgiving break and WHAM! It was in Principles of Electronic Instrumentation, which, despite sounding extremely interesting, is actually dull to the point that I would rather individually pluck out my own leg hairs for an hour than sit through a lecture. I meant to study over break but I forgot all my notes at school so that ended that plan. The new plan was to study for 6 hours today but unfortunately, I also am getting over the flu so it made it just short of impossible to concentrate. Oh well. What's done is done. In better news, lab was cancelled for tomorrow!!! I will celebrate by not doing my prelab. JOY!

Here is a picture of an excessively creepy guy who I hope to never meet:

No comments:

Post a Comment