Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ice Breaker Sours Addiction?

Today I worried that I might be addicted to ice breaker sours. I like them a lot. They taste really good, they freshen your breath, and sometimes the act of eating one in class keeps me awake for ten minutes. They come with two doors that say "not to share" and "to share". I have never opened the "to share" side but I am sure that would be terrible. One time I paid 5 dollars for a pack of them at the airport. Anyways, to make sure I wasn't addicted I looked it up on the internet. Google did not have a specific list for "You are addicted to Ice Breaker Sours if..." list, so I just took the one for drinking addiction and changed it to Ice Breaker Sours

_X_ I frequently (once or twice a day) find that my conversation
centers on Ice Breaker Sours experiences.

_X_ I eat Ice Breaker Sours to deal with tension or physical stress.

___ Most of my friends or acquaintances are people I eat Ice Breaker Sours

with.

___ I have lost days of school/work because of eating Ice Breaker Sours or other drug use.

___ I have had the shakes when going without Ice Breaker Sours.

_X_ I regularly take Ice Breaker Sours upon awakening, before eating,
or while at school/work.

___ I have been arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Ice Breaker Sours.

___ I have periods of time that can't be remembered (blackouts).

___ Family members think Ice Breaker Sours use is a problem for me.

___ I have tried to quit using Ice Breaker Sours but cannot. (A good test is voluntarily going for six weeks without Ice Breaker Sours and not experiencing physical or emotional distress.)

_X_ I often double up and/or gulp Ice Breaker Sours or regularly use more Ice Breaker Sours
than others at parties.

_X_ I often take Ice Breaker Sours to "get ready" for a social occasion.

_X_ I regularly hide Ice Breaker Sours from those close to me so that they

will not know how much I am using.

_X_ I often have Ice Breaker Sours by myself.

___ My use of Ice Breaker Sours has led to conflict with my friends or
family members.

Scoring:
* If you noted
three or four of the statements you should be suspicious about the way you use Ice Breaker Sours.
* If you noted
five you may have the beginnings of a problem and perhaps should start looking for some kind of help.
* If you noted
more than five, it would probably be a good idea to talk about your use of Ice Breaker Sours with a professional counselor.

Drat. I think I may have a problem...


6 comments:

  1. how convienient! I have the same problem too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally Googled to find out if I had an addiction to Icebreakers Sours (mixed berry) and I found this. Glad to know I'm not alone in this. Together we stand united!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg SAME the same flavour holy shit its so good idk how to stop

      Delete
  3. me also! love the things...and the grape icebreakers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way with Ice Breakers Cinnamon, I treat them as if they’re meant to be eaten 1 pack a day

    ReplyDelete
  5. bro exactly I just finished two packets over the last two days

    ReplyDelete