Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rule and Laws

There are a lot of rules and laws that are around just for people who don't have a brain and I think that those of us who aren't complete bricks should not have to follow them. J-walking for example... Clearly no sane person wants to get hit by a car and it is pretty obvious whether or not you should cross the street based on a simple glance both ways. This said, the only people who the law should apply to are the crazy people who want to get hit and the dumb people who are unable to figure out that a car is coming. So that law is completely unreasonable and I choose not to follow it.

Here are some other things that I would like to decide for myself instead of having a rule about them:
-The speed at which I drive my car
-Where I park my car (I promise it won't be in the middle of the street)
- The time at which I arrive to class (I will get there when I am ready)
- The time at which I leave class (I will leave when the subject is no longer of interest)
- Number of people or pets living in a rental house
- Where I chain up my bike

Here is a list of real laws that exist and are funny: HAHA

2 comments:

  1. haha omg i agree with this so intensely. Did you know the cameras that take pictures of you going through a red light are supposed to help us from the money gained? So far most all the money made from this has gone to help clean up meth labs and such....

    OBVIOUSLY I WOULD NOT RUN A RED LIGHT IF CARS WERE GOING TO HIT ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds mentally handicapped (to use the politically correct term). What a terrible idea.

    ReplyDelete