Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Life Goes On

So, a couple weeks ago, I thought to myself: I am going to write on my blog more often.

2 projects and 3 exams later I have not written at all. Well, I want to write on it more. I am going to make myself write at least every other day from now until the end of April. I don't really know why but I am feeling inspired to do so by my friend Katie.

Here are some things that have occurred in the last couple of weeks:

- Covering myself in white makeup and fake blood to go to Zombie Prom with Austin, Lynnea, Betsy, Nikki, Katie, and Willy.












- Cooling down after a hard workout with Katherin Rehn and having blood start to poor out of my nose uncontrollably.









- Got a physical for my job this summer that required the normal hearing, vision and drug tests but also a breathing test, chest x-ray, and EKG. 4 nurses came in to do the EKG because they had never seen one done before which involved a lot of staring and pointing. I am starting to think this job is going to be really intense...












-My friends Austin and Hilary both had their birthdays!!!


















- Pepper found a dead mouse in my room and a live mouse stuck in the floor vent in the kitchen.













- Zombies vs. Humans was cut short when a Zombie chased a Human in to the path of a car.












- Ashton Kutcher was at the Engineering building for an hour but only Megan Ranegar got to see him. Lucky face.

4 comments:

  1. I thought of "She's the Man" when you had that thing in your nose. I'm glad it eventually stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes! I was so happy to see the she's the man picture as well.

    Also so happy you blogged.

    Also anyone can start up the poetry project! Just leave your poem anywhere with the note describing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe one day I will leave one at the engineering building cuz it probably won't be that good but everyone else there is not that great at writing so nobody can judge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankee, dino. also, the way you put the zombie vs. humans line kills me. i've seriously read it five times and can't keep from stupid giggling. maybe i'm tired.

    ReplyDelete