Saturday, September 25, 2010

6 ways to make your life more epic:

1. Announce your arrival when you enter any room ("Attention everyone: I am here now and I am entering the room"). Also, announce when you leave.

2. Listen to Pirates of the Caribbean theme music while performing menial tasks (example: washing dishes, folding clothes, making breakfast, etc). You will feel like you have embarked on an odyssey.

3. Wear a cape.

4. Learn to flip a pancake by just moving the frying pan real fast instead of using a spatula.

5. When walking places take as direct of a route as possible (over fences, cut through big crowds, ignore sidewalks and cars).

6. Climb a building.

Boom. Your life is epic.

2 comments:

  1. I have been awake for almost seven hours. The greatest thing that has happened was when I read your blog (in specifically, when I watched the baby monkey video multiple times)

    Thank you BLOG!

    ps- you can not "where" a cape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oops! Words are dumb. I don't like them. Hence the engineering. Glad you liked the monkey cuz it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete