Friday, July 6, 2012

Time to Take Europe By Storm

YEP.  I am finally going.  Leaving tomorrow and I don't think I will sleep tonight.
Here are some goals for while I am there:


1) During 2 hr layover in Paris: use my vast French vocabulary that I got from French 3 in high school and my perfect French accent to strike up conversation with some locals and make them hate Americans even more.  I will tell them that I prefer American fries, American kissing, American dressing, American horns and American toast.
2) Ask the Swiss why they are always so neutral and then try to provoke them into some sort of fight to prove they aren't as neutral as they think.
3) Drink Italian wine, eat spaghetti, eat pizza and see stuff.  Then see stuff, eat pizza, eat spaghetti, and drink Italian wine.
4) Drink German beer and don't talk about WWII.  Also shout "PROBST!" (cheers) at everyone and say "Mine lieblingsessen ist brot, Ich pupsin in dein hafferflocken." (My favorite food is bread, I fart in your oatmeal) since this is the extent of my German vocabulary.


AAAAAHHHHHHHH! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BESSSST!


2 comments:

  1. oh my gawd so exciting. don't forget to say donne meutter schmitz bein kacken (your mom sweats when she shits!)

    ReplyDelete