Monday, July 2, 2012

Doing Every Sport Ever

I want to learn all the sports.  Since I have been mostly running for the past 14 years I have not had a chance to do a lot of other sports.  Now since track is done, I want to do all of them.  I am still going to run but I am also going to do things that require coordination.  Also, I plan to get anybody who has any sort of skill in any sport to teach me how to do that sport.  So far I have tried learning disc golf, swimming, basketball, kickboxing, golf, tennis, rock climbing, and aerobic stepping (not a sport but still exercise) and have had a friend or boyfriend or free wellness center instructor to teach me how.  Tomorrow I will learn soccer.  My friend Hilary played on her college team and wrote me some soccer workouts and it will be awesome.


I still want to learn volleyball, racket ball, hockey, wrestling, ping pong, and everything else except baseball/softball.  I don't care if that is un-american. I have no interest in doing the amount of standing around involved in that sport.  Anyone who wants to teach me stuff let me know!


2 comments:

  1. i'll teach you wrestling! What about an hour before brooke's wedding. eh? yes?

    ReplyDelete